Monday, July 03, 2006

The European Launch of Adeena's First Book!

My brilliant friend Adeena (Sussman) has published her first book!

"Just Heat it and Eat It" is a fun look at convenience foods of the 40s-60s. It is very good and includes interesting tidbits and trivia about some iconic American foods...which Adeena painstakingly spent hours researching and putting into prose.

Adeena is in town visiting from NY and brought me my very own copy. So we threw a party at my place last Friday evening to celebrate -- about 25 friends came, so I consider that the European launch party for the book...I passed it around and all were impressed! (We were also all very impressed by the delicious vodka mint lemonades Adeena was stirring up and pouring by the pitcher...)

To order your very own copy, check it out on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1933112190/ref=sr_11_1/103-3567841-5247038?ie=UTF8

Adeena's website is www.adeenasussman.com.

No comments: